You must be logged in to access member pricing
ICTENSW October Workshops will be held on Monday 13th October 2014 atTara Anglican School from 4pm to 9pm.Workshop Flyer (GDoc). Workshops include:
· Using Pygame with Python - Nicky Ringland and Georgina Wilcox
· Teaching coding through the NCSS Challenge - Leanne Cameron, Nicky Ringland and Georgina Wilcox
· AppInventor 2 with Sam Pennington
· Google Apps for Assessment, Collaboration and Engagement - Abi Woldhuis
· Google tools in the Primary classroom - Eric Land
· Adobe InDesign - Emma Lord
Connected Learning' that Kimberley Sutton & Kelly Hobson
© ICTENSW 2021
Teachers and technology: a powerful combination for pedagogical & educational transformation.
ICT Educators Association of NSW (ICTENSW) is a non-profit professional teaching association supporting education in New South Wales.
Mailing Address: ICTENSW PO Box 699, Lidcombe NSW 1825
ABN 27 567 884 887
Website • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram